The Alocasia Amazonica Bambino is a beautiful houseplant that will bring some life into your home. It features long, arrowhead-shaped leaves with bright veining, making it a real stand-out piece. Not only does it look fantastic, but it’s also easy to care for. So if you’re looking for a plant that will brighten up your space and make it feel more inviting, the Alocasia Amazonica Bambino is a perfect choice.
The Alocasia Amazonica ‘Bambino’ is a beautiful and unique plant that is native to the humid and warm tropical environment. This plant is happiest when it is grown in an environment. The Alocasia Amazonica ‘Bambino’ is a stunning plant that features large, dark green leaves with prominent white veining. This plant is sure to make a statement in any home or office, and it makes a great gift for any plant lover in your life.
- Light: Light is critical for all plants, but especially for Alocasia houseplants. Bright indirect light for about six hours a day is enough to keep these houseplants healthy. Alocasia Bambino can handle lower light or fewer hours of bright indirect light, but in order for the plant to really thrive it needs plenty of bright indirect light.
- Water: Alocasias has medium water requirements, which means they don’t like to completely dry out, but they also don’t like to sit in standing water. You want to let the soil mostly dry out until maybe the top half of the soil is dry. When you water these houseplants, saturate the soil and let the water run through the drainage holes in the pot. Well, draining soil is very important for plants like Alocasia Bambino. These houseplants simply do not tolerate wet feet.
- Temperature: Warmer temperatures are ideal for Alocasia houseplants. These tropical plants prefer to stay between 60-80 degrees. Avoid drafts that can occur near windows and doors and also avoid placing the plants near heating or cooling vents.
- Humidity: The more humidity the better for Alocasia. These beautiful indoor plants thrive with high humidity, so placing the plant near a humidifier or using a pebble tray with water will provide the extra dampness they crave.
- Fertilizer: Proper nutrition will help your Alocasia push out big, beautiful leaves. Fertilize when the plant is actively growing during the warmer months. Use a ¼ diluted complete liquid fertilizer when watering or you can use seaweed or fish emulsion. Alocasia needs their beauty rest and they require a dormant period. Do not fertilize during the colder months when the plant is not growing.
You can also buy Aralia Ming Stump Plant.